Breathecoat Paints and Coatings is available in a wide variety of colours and textures.
The products can be applied for the following purpose:
- BREATHABLE : The paint allows moisture to evaporate, but does not allow moisture to penetrate the wall.
- NO BLISTERING, NO PEELING & NO FLAKING DUE TO MOISTURE IN THE WALL SUBSTRATE.
- DECORATIVE PAINT : As a decorative paint for any wall surface, especially where moisture or damp can be an issue.
- NO PRIMER REQUIRED : The product can be applied as soon as the plaster is touch dry, saving you time and money.
- ELIMINATE FUNGI : It is also available with Anti Fungal properties, where fungal growth can be a problem. I eliminates fungi and the further growth thereof.
- HAIRLINE CRACKS : Where hairline cracks is present in the plaster, Breathecoat Stretch can be applied.
- WATER REPELLANT : Breathecoat with extra water repellant is the perfect application where excessive water is present, such as showers or food and beverage factories where water is used or sprayed to clean surfaces.
- TAILOR MADE : The combination of Anti Fungal, Stretch and Extra Water Repellant is available wherever it is needed.
- MOISTURE ISSUES : Breathecoat is relevant for houses with rising damp and moisture problems.
- VOC FREE / LOW VOC’S
- ECO FRIENDLY
Breathecoat Paint is available in 3 Textures:
- Breathecoat Smooth is a functional coating system with the specific purpose to allow water vapour to evaporate from the substrate, but not allowing any water penetrating the substrate from the exterior environment. It is available in a range of colours.
- Breathecoat Ultra-Smooth is a functional coating system with the specific purpose to allow water vapour to evaporate from the substrate, but not allowing any water penetrating the substrate from the exterior environment. It is available in a range of colours. Breathecoat Ultra Smooth also presents a very smooth, silky finish.
- Breathecoat Textured Paint is a hardwearing, solvent-free, fire-retardant, environment, people and VOC-free covering with colour pigment as an inherent part of the product. This functional, architectural cement-based product adheres well; without an undercoat or primer, to plaster, bagged or raw cement or clay brick surfaces or rough wood or cardboard. It is not only a surface coating but penetrates into the substrate and forms a single entity. It has excellent hiding power because of its thick coating and outstanding decorative effects.
Breathecoat is now also available in an ACRYLIC BREATHABLE PAINT.
Breathecoat Acrylic Paint is a functional paint with the specific purpose to allow water vapour to evaporate from the substrate, but not allowing any water penetrating the substrate from the exterior environment. It is available in a range of colours.
- To allow damp saturated walls to breathe vapour out, without the paint peeling, through the application of membrane Nano-technology.
- Breathecoat Acrylic Paint is APEO free.
- Breathecoat Acrylic Paint inhibits the growth of algae on the substrate.
- SUPER CRACK REPAIR BOND
- BREATHEWOOD BOND PRIMER
- BREATHECOAT SELF LEVELING FLOORS
- BREATHECOAT PAINT ON FLOORS
- BREATHECOAT FLOOR LEVELING COMPOUND
- BREATHECOAT FLOOR LEVELING COMPOUND (ADVANCED)
- BREATHECOAT PATCHING AND SMOOTHING COMPOUND
Feedback reference list and testimonials can be supplied.
Technical data sheets of all products are available on request.
The colour chart below is only and indication of our standard colour range.
Colours can reflect differently on different screens.
We suggest you request a sample or view the colours by your nearest Breathecoat distributor before you place an order.