Breathecoat Paints and coatings is available in a wide variety of colours and textures.
The products can be applied for the following purpose:
- As a decorative paint for any wall surface, especially where moisture or damp can be an issue.
- The paint allows moisture to evaporate, but does not allow moisture to penetrate the wall.
- The product can be applied as soon as the plaster is touch dry, saving you time and money.
- It is also available with Anti Fungal properties, where fungal growth can be a problem. I eliminates fungi and the further growth thereof.
- Where hairline cracks is present in the plaster, Breathecoat Stretch can be applied.
- Breathecoat with extra water repellant is the perfect application where excessive water is present, such as showers or food and beverage factories where water is used or sprayed to clean surfaces.
- The combination of Anti Fungal, Stretch and Extra Water Repellant is available wherever it is needed.
- Breathecoat is relevant for houses with rising damp and moisture problems.
- No blistering or peeling.
- Breathecoat Paint is available in 3 Textures:
- Ultra Smooth
Feedback reference list and testimonials can be supplied.
Breathecoat is now also available in an ACRYLIC BREATHABLE PAINT.
- SUPER CRACK REPAIR BOND
- BREATHEWOOD BOND PRIMER
- BREATHECOAT SELF LEVELING FLOORS
- BREATHECOAT PAINT ON FLOORS
- BREATHECOAT FLOOR LEVELING COMPOUND
- BREATHECOAT FLOOR LEVELING COMPOUND (ADVANCED)
- BREATHECOAT PATCHING AND SMOOTHING COMPOUND
Technical data sheets of all products are available on request.